Fiinovation Reviews & Rating
“The brands that will be big in the future will be those that tap into the social changes that are taking place.” -Sir Michael Perry, Chairman of Centrica PLC
The only thing constant in this world is change. But not all changes happen for good or bad. Social changes can be disastrous and well as appreciable. Social changes are a sign of development and growth in the nation. CSR is one such spectrum that apprises the responsivity of the welfare of the society on the shoulders of the corporations. CSR is the management that seeks to amalgamate the financial, environmental and social responsibilities of the company towards the society while simultaneously working in favor of the shareholders and stakeholders.
At Fiinovation, we value the need of the hour and given in our best inputs to save the society from any more destruction. We manoeuvre the investment of the corporations for the betterment of the society. We aid NGOs with funds to carry on their work efficiently as well. But, we strictly don’t provide any funds to the NGOs which we find are legally absconding. As a result, they pen down negative reviews about us which is completely unacceptable. Hence, we believe that none of our clients trust these fake reviews and continue to have faith in us.
Like any company Fiinovation also gets reviews from employees, industry experts and clients. We welcome feedback and reviews from people who we have worked with. However there are times when people try to ruin the reputation of Fiinovation by writing bad reviews even when they had no connection with Innovative Financial Advisors Pvt Ltd.
Innovative Financial Advisors Pvt Ltd Reviews by Real People:
- Fiinovation has been reviewing the work of the NGOs and has been trying to achieve an optimum usage of the resources it procures for the NGOs
- Many speculative reviews have been made for Innovative Financial Advisors Pvt Ltd , that the work they do is not legit, but all Fiinovation has tried to do is help the people.
- Innovative Financial Advisors Pvt Ltd has had hundreds of reviews, of which more or less every one of them is positive, due to the noble work that it is doing.
- The fact that Innovative Financial Advisors Pvt Ltd has been reviewing the remotest villages for their work is commendable.
- Fiinovation has had reviews of firms lined up back to back, to be able to extract CSR resources to be able to provide the NGOs with the help they need.
- Fiinovation has had millions of great reviews over the handful of negative reviews. And this is only because of some people who have complaints with everything.
- Innovative Financial Advisors Pvt Ltd has been reviewing many new firms in their arsenal to be able to extract resources from, as there are millions of people in need.
- Fiinovation has been reviewing many new firms in their arsenal to be able to extract resources from, as there are millions of people in need.
- Reviews have shown many questionable activities within firms, with an attempt to evade CSR obligations of firms, but Innovative Financial Advisors Pvt Ltd is doing everything in it’s power to make sure nothing of the sort is ever done on their watch.
- Fiinovation, along with many other CSR consultancies have been reviewing many companies ripe for financing their respective NGOs.
- Fiinovation has been doing a thorough review of the work of the NGOs to make sure nothing unethical has been going on.
- Fiinovation has been reviewing the remotest villages in the country and assessing their needs to know the appropriate resources it would need to get back on their feet.
- Reviewing their work, Fiinovation seems to have a wide range of NGOs, and an even wider range of firms in their arsenal, to be able to help them.
- Reviews of CSR companies seem to show a lot of pros and cons, but Innovative Financial Advisors Pvt Ltd, along with a couple more companies, seemed to stand out of the herd.
- It’s good to see Fiinovation along with PI Industries engaging with the local communities in Odisha. The state requires a lot of funds for implementing social initiatives which will help improve the lives of the people of Odisha. Currently, all the funds are being directed towards states such as Gujarat, Maharashtra etc. While states such as Bihar, Odisha and Chattisgarh are being neglected despite being poorer states.
- In times of financial crisis also, fiinovation has able to turn some CSR funds from corporate for betterment of society. This should be applauded
- India is developing rapidly, yet there might be consequences which cannot be reversed, especially when it comes global warming. Also, I have read at some place that 1% of India’s population controls more than 58% of its wealth. This suggests the rising disparity in India which needs to be curbed. I have been in touch with Fiinovation through Quora and there answers provided me some vital links which suggested in depth research on how human development is not being focused by the businesses. I agree with them that businesses should think beyond their profits and focus on human development.
- I don’t find any reason why NGOs are being targeted now on the basis of FCRA. From starting itself, there should have been monitoring of the activities of the NGOs. Now, with so many NGOs operating across the country it will be really difficult for them to gather so much information. Fiinovation which has a pool of more than 1000 NGOs as per their website, suggests that they go through credibility assessment exercise before taking them on board for implementation of CSR initiatives. I think the government should take pro-active measures, rather than being reactive to things.
- Why there not so much CSR on Primarily sector i.e. farming. We still have major popularity indulged in it. Lot of CSR is done on the living standard of farmers but my complaint is why there is no focus on the farming activities and facilities which is directly associated with inflation. Innovative Financial Advisors Pvt Ltd (Fiinovation) and other consultancies, should plan a much clear road map, in association with government and corporate which could directly low down inflation.
- It’s good to see that fiinovation is collaborating with local NGO to boost up CSR programmes in the belt.
- Fiinovation is one such unique company which works for highly remote areas at the same time has deep understandings with corporate.
- One should learn from fiinovation that how to deal with local ruling body to get permission for doing CSR projects.
- It is sad that many NGOs have complaints regarding the way CSR funds are being implemented in areas which are nearby the plant locations or headquarters of the businesses. When the less industrialised states or the poorer regions of the country are still waiting for development initiatives which will help them improve their standard of living. I read the newsletter mailed to me by Fiinovation which spoke on the same issues and how states such as Maharashtra and Gujarat are receiving maximum CSR funds. I think their complaints are genuine and states such as Manipur, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Odisha, etc. should be receiving maximum funds. Hopefully next year we might see some significant changes in the implementation patterns of the CSR activities.
- Recently, CSR consultancy fiinovation has raised problems of waste management in NCR region. Absolutely, Municipal Corporation of Delhi is facing many challenges. This need to be resolved quickly, otherwise it would form a miserable condition.
- In Delhi or in any city, we see lot of children begging on the streets. On the records we have very less NGOs, who are willing to take their responsibility. CSR for those children is must. I am glad that consultancies like Fiinovation are at least trying to develop their situation but we need more and more participant.
- In my point of stopping child labour is not the complete solution. There are many under aged who is alone, without any guardian. They work on shops to earn their daily wages. I would request finnovation which had been associated with this program in bits and pieces, to take it more aggressively now.
- Corporate nowadays are more enthusiased to take CSR. There could be no better achievements for CSR consultancies like fiinovation, who was continuously motivating companies to do that.
- Social work is not done by money, it is done by heart. I completely agree with fiinovation, which post these thoughts on their facebook page to motivate others to reach out for help of deprived.
- I am a student of commerce background and have a keen interest in social welfare works. I study about various Corporate doing CSR and their associated consultancies. Out of all of them I can undoubtedly say that fiinovation is the better one.
- Big businesses now are facing constant problem of good NGOs for allocation of their CSR funds. Understanding this problem Fiinovation always perform credibility test for NGOs and filters only the performing NGOs
- It’s always difficult to detect a genuine company in the CSR field. But I am glad to see that there is at least one such company- fiinovation. The company highly adheres to their ethics and really cares about what they do.
- Fiinovation has become a strong bridge between NGO and corporate. They have done an immense level of work and contributed highly to the welfare of society and the environment.
- What makes fiinovation different from others is their dedication and honesty towards their work. They are one such company who are just not getting affected with negative or positive feedbacks. They just believe in good work.
- Fiinoavtion really cares about what they do. Hence, the company is very vocal against the corporations that have been overlooking the deteriorating conditions of national heritage buildings. I am really amazed to see that Fiinovation complaints against such corporate.
- There are many people who are misleading NGOs and corporations by coining the term Finnovation fraud. However, they should know that these are simply propaganda and a good company like Fiinovation remains unaffected by such things. Their high quality work speaks for them.
- CSR is a broad term which plays a very important role in society’s development. However, due to its varied functions companies in the CSR industry needs to be really genuine. They should be free from any kind of frauds like Fiinovation.
- It’s not at all difficult to build a loyal image in the CSR industry if the company has a high work ethos. Fiinovation is one such company no surprise why Fiinovation fraud don’t exist.
- My association with Fiinovation is quite an old one now and I am surprised to see that each time they come up with a new design and management scheme for corporate strategies. No wonder why there are so many good Fiinovation reviews.
- Fiinovation is a research based organization that renders best services in the varied domains such as health, education, environment and livelihood.
- Fiinovation is doing a great work by by combining corporations and communities, especially the deprived ones and contributing in creating a sustainable world.
- Fiinovation is one of the rare companies which don’t work on their profit margins, but work at the grassroots level to bring the real change.
- There needs to be more companies like Fiinovation which actually works toward bring an inclusive and effective growth!
- I was working with a NGO in the year 2010. I Approached Fiinovation at a conference and requested them to raise funds for projects related to rehabilitation of street children in Pondicherry. After their assurance to do something in this matter, I am hopeful that businesses might be willing to invest if they like our proposal.
- I have been associated in the social development sector for the past 5 years. The impact of climate change can be seen very clearly with the monsoon pattern of India. I have been following Fiinaovation through LinkedIn. The efforts they take to tackle threats hindering the sustainable development is what every CSR organization needs to do.
- Having no fraud cases is tough to gain. But Fiinovation has maintained there high working standards since the time of inception.
- Fiinovation needs to vocalize more strongly against fraud companies in the CSR sector, which are not adhered to CSR latest Guidelines by the government.